Saturday, August 29, 2009

Summer 2009!!


WOW!! This summer has been crazy! We just bought our first house!! YAY =)...So lately we've been busy painting. We work so much that I don't even have one whole room painted yet...oops hehe. It's going to be a LONG process!

I finally got a new car! ...well truck ;). It's a Toyota Tacoma, year 2000. I love it! It has air-conditioning!! (My other car didn't. You try living in AZ at 115F and no a/c) And it's not duck-taped!! WAHOO!! haha...Tyler and I took a trip to Las Vegas this January and the top of the convertible blew off! So we had to tape it! Talk about ghetto! haha

We also went on vacation this summer to UT to see mi familia!! I LOVE and MISS them a lot! It was loads of fun! We stayed a week in Park City at our Westgate resort. We also took Tyler to Lagoon for his first time ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment