Sunday, August 30, 2009

Beautiful Sunbeams


Tyler and I recently got called to be team-teachers for the Sunbeams! I love kids!! We have a total of ten little 3-4 yr olds. They are definitely a hand full. The first Sunday (last week) was insane. We were in charge of keeping these "monsters" quiet and reverent in primary, but they didn't give us a roster or anything!! You try telling someone to sit still when you don't even know their name! It was quite a challenge. However, I love every minute of it. Tyler, on the other hand =)...said, "We are NOT having kids for a while!" Haha he's so funny, watching him learn patience with ten 3 yr olds. We'll be good and practiced for our own someday!

5 comments:

  1. how fun!!! i think i would pay money to see Tyler in that situation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Matt and I teach primary too. Even when you know their names, hardest part is still keeping them quiet during primary! Good Luck! make tyler teach ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha :) I teach the sumbeams too!! haha Johnny used to help me, but then he got another calling! I have ten also!!! Its crazy but fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tina! It's BreeAnn! my blog is tbfankhauserfamily.blogspot.com check it out! Hope you guys are doing well! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Joe and I just got that same calling except our kids our 4 and 5 yrs old. They are pretty good so far. I love every minute of it. Joe says teaching them is harder than a whole day at work. We are sure learning from these kids I am sure you know what I am talking about.

    ReplyDelete